Kerala Lottery Result Today

Kerala Lottery Result Today
Sthree Sakthi (SS-84) Lottery Result on 12-12-2017

Chance of Winning any Prize in Pooja Bumper-2017






Chance to win a prize in any lottery draw greatly depends on it's prize structure, total number of prizes offered. As far as Kerala lottery draws are concerned number of prizes have been increased now. Earlier 40% of the total sale was allotted to the prize pool. Now it has been increased by 10% more. Now 50% of the total sale is set apart for prize pool of every draw. Kerala lottery department has increased the number of lower slab prizes considerably in recent draws.
In the case of Pooja Bumper-2017, a total number of 45 lakh tickets are planed to be printed in five series NA,VA,RA,TH,RI. The total number of prizes offered will be 92,315 for the maximum. The actual number of prizes provided will be different if all the tickets are not sold, because actual number of lower slab prizes depend on the sale of the tickets. Upper prizes (in this draw 1st to 3rd) are drawn to sold tickets only.



Below we had worked out a table to let you know that what are your chance to win a prize when you are buying a ticket of Pooja Bumper-2017. In the case of first prize you have a chance to win that 1 against 45 lakh. If you buy 10 tickets then your chance to win the first prize increases by 10 times. Now you have a chance to win the first prize 1 against 4,50,000. We hope now you got the concept of this calculation. At the bottom of the table the chance to win any prize in this draw of Pooja Bumper-2017 is given. It is 1 against 48.74. That means a chance to win any one of the prize in this draw is 1 against 49 tickets. This does't assure  you that you will win a prize if you buy continues 49 tickets. In Kerala lottery last four digits are drawn to find any lower slab prizes. So there are no hopes for a "guaranty prize". Kerala lottery department as adapted this method to avoid indiscriminate gambling with Kerala lottery draws.
    
Chance of winning a prize in Pooja Bumper-2017-English


किसी भी लाटरी के ड्रा में पुरस्कार जीतने का मौका पुरस्कार की संरचना और पेशकश की गई कुल पुरस्कारों की संख्या इत्याति पर बहुत ही पर निर्भर करता है। जहां तक ​​केरला लाटरी ड्रॉ्स का सवाल है, अब पुरस्कारों की संख्या बढ़ा दी गई है। पहले कुल बिक्री की राशि का 40% इनाम पूल को आवंटित किया गया था। अब इसे 10% से अधिक बढ़ा दिया गया है। अब कुल बिक्री का 50% प्रत्येक ड्रॉ के इनाम पूल के लिए अलग रखा गया है।  केरला लाटरी विभाग ने हाल के ड्रॉ में  नीचे स्लैब की पुरस्कारों की संख्या में वृद्धि की है।

पूजा बम्पर -2017 के मामले में, पांच श्रृंखला NA, VA, RA, TH, RI  में कुल 45 लाख टिकट मुद्रित किए जाने की योजना है। दी जाने वाली पुरस्कारों की कुल संख्या 92,315 होगी। यदि सभी टिकट बेचा नहीं हैं तो उपलब्ध कराए गए पुरस्कारों की वास्तविक संख्या अलग होगी, क्योंकि नीचे स्लैब पुरस्कार की वास्तविक संख्या टिकटों की बिक्री पर निर्भर करती है। ऊपरी पुरस्कार (इस ड्रा में 1 से 3 तक) केवल बीके टिकटों के लिए दिया जाता है। 

नीचे हम ने आप केलिए इसा एक टेबल बना दिया है, जिस जान सकते है कि जब आप पूजा बम्पर-2017 के एक टिकट खरीद रहे हैं तो आपको किसी पुरस्कार मिलने का मौका क्या है? प्रथम पुरस्कार के मामले में आप को जीतने का मौका है 45 लाख के खिलाफ एक। यदि आप 10 टिकट खरीदते हैं तो 10 गुना से पुरस्कार जीतने का मौका बढ़ता है। अब आप को पहला पुरस्कार 1 4,50,000 से एक जीतने का मौका है। हमें उम्मीद है कि अब आपको इस गणना की अवधारणा है। टेबल के नीचे पूजा बम्पर-2017 के इस ड्रा में कोई भी पुरस्कार जीतने का मौका दिया गया है। यह 48.74 के खिलाफ एक है। इसका मतलब है यह कि इस ड्रा में किसी एक पुरस्कार जीतने का मौका 49 में एक है। इस गणना से आप ये मत सोच बैठिये कि यदि आप 49 पास के पास टिकट खरीदते हैं तो आप एक पुरस्कार जरूर मिलेगी। केरल लॉटरी में अंतिम चार अंक किसी भी निचले स्लैब पुरस्कार को तै करती है। इसलिए केरला  "गारंटी पुरस्कार" के लिए कोई उम्मीद नहीं है।  केरल लॉटरी विभाग ने इस पद्धति को अपने हिस्सेदारों को अंधाधुंध जुआ से बचने के लिए जानबूझ करके इस से लागू किया है।
Chance of winning a prize in Pooja Bumper-2017-Hindi

Chance of winning a prize in Pooja Bumper-2017-Tamil

Chance of winning a prize in Pooja Bumper-2017-Malayalam


"Sale Inauguration of Pooja Bumper-2017"